Friday, December 09, 2011

Cookies? Cereal? What's the Diff?

I got hungry this afternoon. As it turns out, I skipped lunch, unless you can call eating a yogurt cup lunch. And that second cup of coffee, that wasn't exactly filling either. Around 3:00 PM, in fact right before writing this, I finally had something to eat.

I'm kind of an idiot in the kitchen. It's not by place to be my Best Self, if you know what I mean. I was foraging around in the cupboards when I settled upon the one thing that I love and that never lets me down: a bowl of cereal. Does anyone else do this?

Next, I went to my computer to read something because I like to eat and read. I came across this on the NY Times site. It's an article about how corrupt our world is. My world. My cereal! Fortunately, I don't eat any of that crap, I eat different crap, but still...

No comments: