Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nothing To Worry About

The pest guy came and checked my traps today. Nothing. While he admired my picture, he wondered if I had actually kept the critter. (Right!) He did tell me what to do should I catch another one. Fold the tail up to see if it is longer than the body and I've got a roof rat. Apparently, the other kind of rat has a shorter tail. This one's tail looked doggone long!

I'm having attention issues these days. I sit at my computer and/or my to-do list and while I know there are a million things that I will wish that I would have done in my spare time, I do nothing. Why is that? I'm busy. Why can't I get busy?

If you didn't catch the comment in the last post, I got an all-clear for my second set of x-rays. (I almost typed x-rat!) Joy!

You know what this means, right? It means I don't have anything to worry about for a while. What will I do with myself? My husband just had a biopsy done for a funky-looking mole, but I can't worry about him. I'm convinced he's immortal anyway. He's got an immune system of steel and the ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound. My next follow-up dermatology appointment isn't until early March, so I'm not going to worry about that for a while - and then not until the biopsies he's sure to take - are sitting in the lab somewhere around day number seven or so.

Where's that list?

1 comment:

Marie: said...

I also am convinced my hubbie is immortal... I am the one who is also sick... always achy... always tired. On the rare occasions that he actually gets a bug, he goes straight to bed (mancold). Me? Mom? If I'm ill, the grind keeps on a-going. I think if I had just one week to lay around, watch TV, lay on the beach? I'd be a new woman. =) It's all good, though.