Monday, July 18, 2011

Farm Lust...Later

Being a genuine homemade doctor and all, I got some information off the internet to treat my eyes. I would do just about anything to make this nonsense go away and this came pretty close.

First, I went to the farm to pick up my girls and stopped to take this picture:

I call this picture "Beautiful."

Then I picked them up and drove home. On the way home, I stopped at Whole Earth to pick up some Herb Pharm Herbal Eye Wash because of the recommendation at this site. My daughter couldn't help but comment on the hippie smell in the store and to ask why there are so many hippies there. 

And what do you know? My eyes feel so much better! I don't know if they're still as red as the color of evil, but there is definitely something to this remedy. I also went around wiping down knobs and cleaning all over the place. This sucks and if there is anything that I can do to stop the pain and irritation, I'm going to try it. Did I mention that I threw all of the towels and my pillow case in the wash? I did. 

This keyboard probably needs it next...


No comments: