Thursday, August 05, 2010

Q & A or rather, A & Q

Here are some things that I've learned recently:
  1. That weird piece of metal in my sewing machine compartment is for making button holes. 
  2. How to wind a bobbin.
  3. How to thread my machine. (Actually, I can't really say learn, if I had to do it again, I would need to cheat with the manual.) 
  4. My sewing machine has an automatic needle threader. (How cool is that?)
  5. My cat is a really good mouser.
  6. Mice like to hide inside the toes of shoes when a cat is after them. 
  7. We're out of milk.
  8. Some people are still decorating their lawns with flamingos.
  9. Carrots that have been left in your fridge for a week (tops on) feel like human fingers.
Here are some questions I have for the Universe:
  1. Is the mouse from the shoe still on my deck after I tried dumping it out over the railing and the liner of the shoe started to come out so I pulled the shoe back and then the mouse jumped onto my deck and ran under my treadmill? Or did it run off?
  2. Does burying honey somewhere in the yard really get the ants to leave the house?
  3. Where is my diamond necklace that I lost quite a while back? Is it in the vacuum cleaner?
  4. Are there any spiders still alive in my vacuum cleaner?
  5. Why don't I feel like doing anything I need to do today?
  6. What are the results of my skin biopsy? 
  7. Is it true that no news is good news?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ref. #4: I don't think you'll have to worry about a Trojan Horse maneuver especially now that they've got all that bling (see #3).

ckh said...

Spider Bling. I love it!