Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Years Revolutions

Whatever my husband is watching on TV upstairs has a lot of swearing. I can't hear what they're saying, but there is a lot of beeping. That I hear.

I worked today while my family laid around the house. Which reminds me, I don't know if that should laid or lain or just hung out. I don't really know what they did, but did I mention that I worked? At my job. On the HOLIDAY! I pretended to be totally incensed to have to work, but I really was. There are a few holidays that really mean something to me and New Years Day is one of them. And Christmas. And Thanksgiving. And St. Patricks Day. And Veterans Day. And Arbor Day. I don't know when Arbor Day is, but I'm going to ask for that day off to make up for having to work today.

I was going to write about resolutions but got sidetracked on my potential revolution and wondering if that tickle I feel on my neck, under the cat, could possibly be a tick. I hope not.

No comments: